9.26.2012

Summer Lovin' happened so fast..

Hello !

So lately I've had a stroke of bad luck with a cold, food poisoning, and a thrown out back so i haven't been as productive as I would have liked. I did manage to draw up my next project and start my muslin though. i am just currently making adjustments to the pattern and hopefully by next week I will have some more progress to update! I do however have a sketch of what my next project will be.

        I really love spring/summer and I'm sad that fall is here
 so I wanted to make one last item as an ode to spring.



Also, I went home to Niagara Falls this weekend and my awesome Aunt and Mom wanted to take me out shopping. And shopping we did. I took some pictures of all of my new clothing pieces and shoes and thought I would share them on here. I'm in love with all of my new things <3



New sweater and button up shirt!
In love with the studded collar and the texture on the back of the sweater!



Love Jewel Tones, especially this deep blue.
Very comfy and stretchy but still super chic, can't wait to pair with some gold jewelry.


Jackie O Dress, enough said.


This was the main reason to go shopping- A dress for my cousins wedding next month.
At first I couldn't get into the peplum trend but then I tried it on and now I can't get enough of it!


My glorious new shoes and boots. The black pumps are to go with my scarlet red dress for the wedding.
My mom had to buy a pair of shoes to walk around the mall in and we went to ardenes for just cheap flats and they have 2 for 20 deals and I got the lovely leopard slipper shoes (I want slipper shoes in every color and fabric). I also couldn't resist the half off brown suede booties that I will wear with everything this fall and last but not least my combat boots that I paired with my pink button up today for a glam rock look!
Anyways hope you enjoyed the sneak peak at whats to come and some of the trends I love right now!                                 
   

(Powered by: Kyle watching "Fresh Prince of Bel Air" as background noise)








No comments:

Post a Comment